OhioHealthy Small Group ACA (Fully Insured) plans are for companies with 50 or fewer full-time equivalent employees.
You deserve predictable rates and competitive benefits that let you save on overall costs and your employees deserve access to high-quality health benefits to help them stay healthy and productive.
All OhioHealthy plans offer members options when seeking care. OhioHealthy’s network of OhioHealth care sites and healthcare providers contributes to the plan’s unsurpassed care, improved quality and health outcomes, and lower cost.
Our plans comply with the Affordable Care Act's (ACA) health coverage requirement, including access to essential health benefits outlined in the ACA.
- Ambulatory services
- Including visits to doctors and other healthcare professionals and outpatient hospital care
- Emergency services
- Maternity and newborn care
- Services to treat mental health disorders and problems with substance abuse
- Prescription drugs
- Lab tests
- Preventive services
- Pediatric services for children, including dental and vision care
- Rehabilitative and “habilitative” services