Provider Portal Registration
OhioHealthy provides two provider portals: To get you to the correct content, click here.
Common Questions About our Self-Service Feature
What transactions are available to providers on OhioHealthy’s provider portals?
Web-based access to OhioHealthy's medical plan information including:
- Member eligibility
- Authorization status and OB authorization submission
- Detailed claim status
- Ability to view remits and pend reports
- Access to C3 Clear Claim Connection
Who can sign up to access OhioHealthy Provider Portals?
Any healthcare providers or staff (i.e., physicians, clinicians, office staff) that may require access to member information such as eligibility, claim status, authorization status, and/or OB authorization creation.
How do I get started?
- Set up your internet access. For optimum performance, high-speed internet access is desired (DSL, cable or network).
- To get you to the correct content, click here.
- All authorized users must agree to the Statement of Responsibility and Confidentiality.
- Complete the online registration form.
Who can I contact if I have questions about the registration process?
Call the number on the back of any OhioHealthy member’s ID card.
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST