Provider Connection Registration
Common Questions About our Self-Service Feature
What transactions are available to providers on OhioHealthyPlans.com's Provider Connection?
Web-based access to OhioHealthy's medical plan information including:
- Member eligibility
- Authorization status and OB authorization submission
- Detailed claim status
- Ability to view remits and pend reports
- Access to C3 Clear Claim Connection
Who can sign up for Provider Connection?
Any health care providers or staff (i.e., physicians, clinicians, office staff) that may require access to member information such as eligibility, claim status, authorization status, and/or OB authorization creation.
How do I get started?
- Set up your internet access. For optimum performance, high-speed internet access is desired (DSL, cable or network).
- All authorized users must agree to the Statement of Responsibility and Confidentiality.
- Complete the online Provider Connection Enrollment form.
- You will be contacted by Network Management with your sign on ID and password.
How do I register for a 2022 Provider Connection online?
Sign up by clicking "Proceed to our sign up process" on the login screen.
I registered for my Provider Connection account in 2021 or earlier. Do I need to register again?
Yes. OhioHealthy is implementing a new platform for the 2022 benefit year. To sign up for your Provider Connection account for 2022, follow the instructions listed here. You can still access claims information for appointments or procedures completed in 2021 by accessing our legacy platform. Please note: the legacy portal will be discontinued on 7/1/2022.
Who can I contact if I have questions about the registration process?
Call the number on the back of any OhioHealthy member’s ID card.
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST