Provider Connection Registration
Common Questions About our Self-Service Feature
What transactions are available to providers on OhioHealthyPlans.com's Provider Connection?
Web-based access to OhioHealthy's medical plan information including:
- Member eligibility
- Authorization status and OB authorization submission
- Detailed claim status
- Ability to view remits and pend reports
- Access to C3 Clear Claim Connection
Who can sign up for Provider Connection?
Any health care providers or staff (i.e., physicians, clinicians, office staff) that may require access to member information such as eligibility, claim status, authorization status, and/or OB authorization creation.
How do I get started?
- Set up your internet access. For optimum performance, high-speed internet access is desired (DSL, cable or network).
- All authorized users must agree to the Statement of Responsibility and Confidentiality.
- Complete the online Provider Connection Enrollment form.
- You will be contacted by Network Management with your sign on ID and password.
Can I register for Provider Connection online?
Yes. Simply complete the Provider Connection Enrollment Form.
Who can I contact if I have questions about the registration process?
OhioHealthy Provider Services
Phone: 1(844) 853.4060
Fax: 1(877) 822.7503
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST