OhioHealthy Pregnancy Program
Expectant Mothers can now expect more from their health plan
If you’re expecting, then you’ll be glad to know that you can also expect invaluable support throughout your pregnancy. The OhioHealthy Pregnancy Program provides expectant moms and their support person with valuable education, information and support to help them make optimal choices throughout the pregnancy. And it’s all free of charge to OhioHealthy members.
As an OhioHealthy member, you will have access to nurses, social workers and healthcare extenders who are there to work together to help you:
- Get the most from your benefits to keep your costs as low as possible
- Find community resources, classes and services
- Receive essential prenatal care education
- Arrange care for your baby after he or she is born
Our nurses and team members help you stay healthy by providing you with:
- Support to maintain healthy habits including diet and exercise from day one through your baby’s birthday
- Education about healthy pregnancy, screening programs and links to community services
- Educational classes and information, labor and delivery tours, and resources to help you find a doctor for you and your baby
- Support for a healthy pregnancy and assistance with special needs or challenges.
- Help estimating the cost of care, understanding available benefits and programs, follow up care and community resources before, during and after delivery.
Let’s get started!
OhioHealthy wants to help you get ready to welcome your new addition. If you are expecting, now is the time to start preparing for your baby’s arrival. It’s never too early.
To register, contact us at (614) 485-7941 or CaseManagement@OhioHealthyPlans.com.
Once registered, a member of our OhioHealthy Pregnancy Program team will connect with you directly to get to know more about you, your health, and your pregnancy. We will discuss your goals and concerns, and then create a personalized pregnancy plan tailored to you.