OhioHealthy Pregnancy Program - Support for Expectant Mothers
OhioHealthy wants to help you get ready to welcome your new addition! If you are expecting, now is the time to start preparing for your baby’s arrival. It’s never too early. The OhioHealthy Pregnancy Program is free for OhioHealthy members!
The program provides expectant moms and support person with education, information and support to make good choices throughout your pregnancy. You will have access to nurses, social workers and healthcare extenders who work together to help you:
- Get the most from your benefits to keep your costs as low as possible
- Find community resources, classes and services
- Receive the prenatal care you need
- Arrange care for your baby after he or she is born
To register for this FREE program, contact our team at (614) 485-7941 or CaseManagement@OhioHealthyPlans.com.
Once registered, a member of our team will connect with you to understand more about you, your health and your pregnancy. Together, you will talk about your goals and concerns, then create a personalized pregnancy plan. An OhioHealthy team member will be right by your side throughout your pregnancy!
Our nurses and team members help you stay healthy by providing you with:
- Guidance on maintaining healthy habits, diet and exercise from day one to your baby’s birthday
- Education on healthy pregnancy, screening programs and links to community services
- Class information, labor and delivery tours, plus resources on finding a doctor for you and your baby
- Assistance if you need mental health resources or help with stopping smoking or addiction
- Our team is experienced working with not only healthy pregnancies, but also those that have special needs and challenges.
We can help you estimate the cost of your care, understand benefits and programs available to you, and connect you with community services to make sure your costs are as low as possible.