We believe better health is always within reach.
Unlike most traditional plans, OhioHealthy emphasizes personalized care coordination and face-to-face interactions with members.
Our care management team includes registered nurse care managers, pharmacists, social workers, behaviorists, dietitians and health coaches who will engage your employees with tools and resources to make them more active partners in their healthcare.
The team will also connect your employees with our robust clinical care programs, which include:
- Population health management: Outreach to all members to promote wellness goals, navigate the healthcare system and close care gaps for preventive health measures.
- Disease management: Care management services available to all members to manage chronic diseases. The care management team works with each member’s medical team to develop a plan of care, support changes in lifestyle, diminish barriers and promote preventive health measures.
We help our members achieve their best health.
As the main point of contact for members in the OhioHealthy plan, our Member Advocates partner with your employees throughout their healthcare journey. They will contact them within 14 days of enrollment to make sure they understand all of the features and benefits of your plan. Member Advocates are available by phone, and support in-call translation services for more than 250 languages.
Member Advocates can:
- Schedule same-day primary care appointments
- Provide cost estimates for common services
- Offer help for claims, billing and benefits questions, with personal follow-up calls when complex cases are resolved
- Coordinate care
Nurse Advice Line
Your employees will have free, 24/7 access to a licensed nurse
by phone to ask healthcare questions and determine next steps for care.
Secure Member Portal
We offer all members a fully functional, web-based portal where they can learn more about your plan, find participating doctors and facilities, check costs for services and access everything they need to manage their health benefits.
We deliver satisfaction.
In addition to outstanding member satisfaction with our general customer service, 94 percent of OhioHealthy members said they would recommend the health plan to a friend or family member1.
1 Results of Post-Call Member Survey, 2020
Members can talk with their provider from the comfort of their own home with a phone or video visit using their smartphone, tablet or computer. There are doctors in every medical specialty – including primary care, cancer, cardiology, sports medicine and neurology, who can treat patients through telehealth visits.
OhioHealthy partners with Teladoc, which offers 24/7 access to a national network of on-demand providers. Teladoc’s network of Board Certified physicians provide non-emergency medical care over the phone, through the Teladoc app, or through the Teladoc website. Visit Teladoc.com or call 1.800.Teladoc (1.800.835.2362) to get started.
Treatment Cost Calculator
The Treatment Cost Calculator helps members estimate any out-of-pocket costs for routine visits, medical tests and non-emergency care.