We believe better health is always within reach.
Unlike most traditional plans, OhioHealthy emphasizes personalized care coordination and face-to-face interactions with members.
Our care management team includes registered nurse care managers, pharmacists, social workers, behaviorists, dietitians and health coaches who will engage your employees with tools and resources to make them more active partners in their healthcare.
The team will also connect your employees with our robust clinical care programs, which include:
- Population health management: Outreach to all members to promote wellness goals, navigate the healthcare system and close care gaps for preventive health measures.
- Disease management: Care management services available to all members to manage chronic diseases. The care management team works with each member’s medical team to develop a plan of care, support changes in lifestyle, diminish barriers and promote preventive health measures.
We help our members achieve their best health.
As the main point of contact for members in the OhioHealthy plan, our Member Advocates partner with your employees throughout their healthcare journey. They will contact them within 14 days of enrollment to make sure they understand all of the features and benefits of your plan. Member Advocates are available by phone, and support in-call translation services for more than 250 languages. Advocates can also offer on-site hours at your workplace.
Member Advocates can:
- Schedule same-day primary care appointments
- Provide cost estimates for common services
- Offer help for claims, billing and benefits questions, with personal follow-up calls when complex cases are resolved
- Coordinate care
- Meet with you when needed to address questions, support new hires and attend benefits fairs.
Nurse Advice Line
Your employees will have free, 24/7 access to a licensed nurse by phone to ask healthcare questions and determine next steps for care.
We offer all members a fully functional, web-based portal where they can learn more about your plan, find participating doctors and facilities, check costs for services and access everything they need to manage their health benefits.
We deliver satisfaction.
In addition to outstanding member satisfaction with our general customer service, 89 percent of OhioHealthy members surveyed said they would recommend the health plan to a friend or family member1.
1Based on post-call customer satisfaction survey, Q1-Q4 2018