One-size-fits-all? Not around here.
We’ve learned that standard, one-size-fits-all health plan models don’t work well for most employers, so we create options to help you meet your organization’s unique needs.
Services to fit your needs.
When you choose OhioHealthy, you choose precisely which services you need.
- Plan Administration Services
- Claims adjudication
- Payment recovery
- Employer reporting services
- Actuarial and account services
- Integration with point solutions
- Care Management and Coordination
- Care managers
- Disease management
- Transitions of care
- Utilization management
- Member and Provider Services
- Member service center
- Member Advocates
- 24/7 healthcare advice from licensed nurses
- Assistance with complaints and appeals
- Provider call center
- Value-Based Program
- First-year savings
- Superior customer service
- Proven quality
- Improved health outcomes
- Shared savings with clients
Exceptional care, when and where it's needed.
Our network of thousands includes the OhioHealth Physician Group, plus independent providers and hospitals across Ohio including:
- The OhioHealth Clinically Integrated Network (CIN)
- Central Ohio Primary Care (COPC)
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- The Cleveland Clinic
Wrap Network through MultiPlan/PHCS (National Access to Care), the largest national PPO Network, featuring more than 700,000 providers and 4,800 hospitals across all 50 states.
World class cancer care from the cancer experts at OhioHealth:
- Treatment of all the most prevalent cancers
- OhioHealth is the first certified member of the MD Anderson Cancer Network® in central Ohio and follows MD Anderson Cancer Center's nationally recognized best practices.
- Patient navigators who connect members to valuable education and support services
- Exceptional facilities close to home and work
- Bing Cancer Center: preventive, diagnostic and outpatient cancer treatment, along with survivorship care and complementary therapies, conveniently located in one place
The Cleveland Clinic, among the nation’s top 5 hospitals for cancer care, offers a Specialty Services Program for OhioHealthy members needing specialized care treatment. All arrangements and care are highly coordinated by an OhioHealthy Member Advocate and travel expenses are reimbursed through healthcare benefits.
Value-based pricing based on the actual care your employees receive.
Our value-based pricing model agreements are uniquely designed around the total cost of care for your employees and NOT the volume of services provided. This innovative care model reduces overall costs for you and your employees, can lead to better health, and ensures members always have access to necessary care.
Why do we do this? We believe value-based agreements like those we offer help to transform how healthcare is paid for and delivered while promoting better health.
Ready to learn more?
To request more information or get a quote, click here.
Download our flyer:
Employers with 2-50 employees, click here.
Employers with more than 100 employees, click here.
Or contact your broker.