Appointments and Certifications
Broker Appointment Policy: Please ensure all required documentation is complete, legible and signed. If any required information is missing, incomplete or illegible, we will work with you to resubmit the application.
Broker Appointment Changes: Please email broker appointment changes to Ohappointment@ohiohealthyplans.com. The Broker Appointment Form should be used for new appointments only.
The items below are required to complete the appointment application:
- Ohio and Health License or Ohio Health License (required)
- Agency License (if applicable)
- OhioHealthy Substitute W9 (SF-W9) Form
- Broker Agreement (includes Business Associate and QHP Amendments)
- Portal User Profile (access to OhioHealthyPlans.com secure Broker Portal)
Approved General Agencies
|Agency Name||Contact Name||Contact Email||Contact Phone|
|Benefit Mall||Matt Amicon||Matthew.email@example.com||1 (614) 987.3359|
|Rogers Benefit||Kevin Conrad||Kconrad@rbgofohio.com||1 (614) 761.8994|
|National United Brokers||Randy Ayers||Rayers@nubgroup.com||1 (614) 890.7373|
|Cornerstone||Nelson Culp||Nculp@crnstone.com||1 (937) 610.5744|
By starting your application you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the above requirements.